Thursday, October 8, 2009

Key to America

Apparently I was feeling patriotic today. I also was feeling a little sniffly, so I wanted something a little comfier than usual. This sweatshirt dress is really soft inside, plus it has pockets. I love dresses and skirts with pockets! I've really been wanting to wear these red tights. I had planned on wearing them with my red pumps (from an earlier post), but peep-toes and rain don't really mix... especially while walking all the way across campus!

I made this necklace out of a detachable purse chain (the purse looks much better as a clutch) and the key to the wardrobe in my bedroom. Gold + silver is always a winning combination!

These are some of my favorite shoes - they're a few years old, and they've gotten broken in perfectly. The only downside is that since they're copper, I can't polish them (unless someone knows where I can find some metallic shoe polish!)

Also, I just read about this blog: Photoshop Disasters. Now, if it's done well, I generally don't care that almost every magazine photo is photoshopped. However, I LOVE it when it's done badly - mainly because it's hilarious. Check this place out!

Sweatshirt Dress: Express
Tights: H&M
Necklace: Homemade
Shoes: Coach

2 comments:

  1. wow!! loving the necklace! so creative.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh I especially love that sweatshirt dress... I am so loving all the stylish clothing articles made of sweatshirt material. What is better than looking gorgeous and feeling oh so comfy? nothing, I tell you!

    ReplyDelete