Saturday, October 3, 2009

Fall Wishlist 2009

Well, I think a good place to start off for a Fashion Blog is my wishlist. I'm not really in a position to be spending tons of money right now, but I'm always in a position to be coveting what I see in the magazines and on other blogs.

As always, Chanel is a good place to start. I finally broke down last fall and bought myself a bottle of the famous (or infamous) Le Vernis Vamp - still one of my favorite nail colors. I'd been buying imitations for a couple of years, but nothing really compares to the original. This fall, I'm considering buying the new Jade. I've been seeing it around the blogosphere, and I can't really find a comparable color by any other brand - even Sephora, where I can usually get great colors relatively cheaply.

I'm really, really wishing for a leather pencil skirt. I haven't been able to get out of the house much lately, but as soon as I can, I'm going to head out to Goodwill and see what I can find. I'm hoping H&M might carry a good one, because I'm feeling like this might be a great look for fall... I saw it on one of the Olson twins paired with a grey v-neck T and absolutely fell in love. Leather & cotton? Great combo.
Ohhhh, the band jacket. Could I pull this off in conservative Cincinnati? I'd probably get some stares, but I'd totally do it. I especially love the big shoulders. Can't wait for H&M to open here so I can try one of these babies out.
Last but absolutely not least are the Louboutins. I've been CRAVING a pair of royal blue suede booties, and these are just what I want. They had some similar ones at Nordstrom, but too bad they're most definitely out of my price range. DSW, anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment