Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Shades of Gray



It was cloudy & cold today, and I was inspired to dress in shades of gray. When I'd first bought these tights, I was afraid that they'd make my legs look bruised... Instead, I like them a lot!

I also really love the high-waisted zipper skirt. In the summer I pair it with a black tank top, but this is the first time I've worn it this winter. I like the look of long sleeves with a mini-skirt. I think it's sexy without being too slutty...



My friend Arielle came up to visit for the long weekend, and I really loved the bright sapphire color of her dress - her eyes are really blue, so the bright blue is a fantastic color on her!



On Me:

Turtleneck: Express
Skirt: H&M
Tights & Socks: HUE

2 comments:

  1. oooh, I never thought of gray sheer tights! they look just fabulous with this ensemble. and you are rocking that skirt! with the long sleeves and tights it's definitely sassy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look really sexy. the skirt is just divine paired with that sheer grey tights.

    ReplyDelete