Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Fishnets & Wool



It was FREEZING today! But I wanted to show off my new boots, so I pulled out my trusty cowl-neck sweater dress (though it's so short some have argued it's just a sweater...) and some fishnets over sheer black hose.




I'd been eyeing these boots on the Steve Madden website for awhile... I love the look of a feminine outfit paired with heavy lace-up boots... I'd really love a pair of Frye Engineers, but they're a little out of my price range right now!






photo courtesy of Chictopia


Dress: H&M
Tights: Express
Belt: Vintage
Boots: Steven, Steve Madden

2 comments:

  1. lauren!! I love your hair :)

    wanna exchange link?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much visiting my blog! I read your About Me, and your outlook on life is so refreshing.
    The Steve Madden boots look great!

    ReplyDelete