Saturday, January 30, 2010

Androgynous


With my super short hair, I decided to do a little experimentation with an androgynous look tonight. I'm heading out in a bit for sushi with my fried Cory, and since I generally dress very femininely, I thought it would be kind of cool to play around with something I wouldn't usually wear! I had flats on at first, but thought that was a little TOO masculine, so I switched into these velvet-strapped heels I got a few months ago but haven't worn much yet...



I'd been lounging & studying all day in a Bonnaroo t-shirt my brother picked up for me this summer, so I just threw on some black jeans & a cropped tuxedo jacket for a suit-like look... I think I like the whole outfit!



Cropped Tuxedo Jacket: H&M
T-Shirt: Bonnaroo, gift
Jeans: BDG, urban outfitters
Shoes: BCBG Paris

3 comments:

  1. great outfit.

    love your blog! :)
    - Audrey Allure <3
    http://audreyallure.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this look so much on you and those jeans fit you perfectly! you have the most amazing pair of legs i've ever seen :) hope you had fun getting sushi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a fantastic look! I love how those strappy velvet heels contrast with the masculine tuxedo jacket.

    ReplyDelete