Friday, February 12, 2010

Sale Sale Sale!


Wow, I've been out of the loop! I've had bronchitis and was in the hospital on Tuesday, but now I'm back at my parents' house for the weekend and on the mend...

One of the best things about being home is shopping sales with my Mom - she always helps find the cutest things! Today we were at Macy's to find a few last minute accessories for her for a Gala we're attending tonight for my old high school, and stumbled across a 70% off sale in the INC department!



I'd been eyeing this cardigan for MONTHS and was sure by the time the sales hit it would be sold out or out of my size. Today was my lucky day, though, because there was one tucked waaaaaay back in the small section. I'm pretty sure someone was hiding it, but there's no getting past me. I always go for what looks like it's trying to be hidden - that's always the best! My #1 sale rule is start at the back first - the best things are always hidden deep!




I love the detail - combining two of my favorite things, rhinestones & leopard print. 




This tunic has been out since the fall & I've always thought it was pretty, but never thought about purchasing it til it was only about $20. It's a size too big, but I think that might be OK since it's a tunic - better for wearing with tights & leggings!




again with the rhinestones... INC's fall stuff was FULL of rhinestones. My mom picked up this AMAZING grey top with puffy sleeves and a detachable rhinestone bib necklace, very similar to the bib on the cocktail dress I wore to the Opera Gala in November. I was so jealous! I'll post a picture if she'll let me...




My mom also got these for me at Sephora - she always remembers to use her rewards card (which I always forget to do...) and racks up TONS of points. This is the new 500 point reward, (r to l) Dear Diary..., I'm With Brad, and Personal Shopper. I'm wearing I'm With Brad to the Gala tonight with my red dress... I've been wanting to try it, and I was so excited when my mom passed these to me for V-Day. I'm kind of addicted to nail polish - I especially love dark colors with sparkle. Let me know if you guys think there are any I should try!!

No comments:

Post a Comment