Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Good Morning, America!


I think the boxers I slept in last night are so awesome that I had to do a post about them. They're a map of the Paris Métro. When I graduated from high school, I went to Paris and London for a few weeks with a bunch of friends and bought these boxers for my little brothers. Immediately upon my return, I regretted not getting a pair for myself!

Luckily for me, my littlest brother went on a tour of Europe last summer with a vocal group, and was fantastic enough to remember and pick me up a pair! My littlest brother is a fashionisto in the making...



my favorite sleep t-shirt is a Charlie Brown shirt courtesy of the drama department at my old high school. When I was a sophomore or a junior, we did You're a Good Man, Charlie Brown. The promo shirts the cast wore around were yellow featuring the Charlie Brown stripe. For some reason, it's one of the best-fitting t-shirts I own!



on my toes: OPI for Sephora in Mermaid

2 comments: