Saturday, February 13, 2010

Heart Sunnies

photo borrowed from www.theglamourai.com

After seeing The Glamourai sporting these sunnies on her blog, I've been eyeing them in black on Fred Flare. I like these better than the ones at Urban Outfitters because they're very subtly thicker on the outside rim instead of consistently the same width all the way around...



I've been sporting the same oversized cat's eye pair since my beloved purchased-in-Italy Wayfarers fell on the sidewalk & cracked in September, and I'm thinking maybe some hearts are just the thing to jazz up my sunnies a little bit. I'm already making the freshmen at my college a little uncomfortable with my cropped hair & faux-fur coat, so why not go all out, right?

So what do you all think? At $11, the price is DEFINITELY good, but Fred Flare's shipping is a little high - almost $8 unless you can pick up the purchase in the store (I'm not visiting New York anytime soon...)

1 comment:

  1. I'd say $19 is totally worth it. I usually pay about $13 for the cheap, crappy sunglasses you get at the no-name mall kiosk.

    ReplyDelete