Sunday, December 6, 2009

Accessories for the Fun of it



This watercolor is hanging in my bathroom. I THINK it's a purchase my mom made at Summerfair (a huge art show in Cincinnati) a long time ago, but I may be wrong... Anyway, it sums up how I've been feeling lately. I'm trying not to buy any new clothes, only the occasional accessory to spice up what I already have. These are a few of my more recent purchases:


(clockwise from top left) Black Fur Hat: Target, Pink Knit Hat: Urban Outfitters, Nail Polish: Sephora (Blue Jean), Plaid Tights: Betsey Johnson, Tie-Dye Leopard Tights: Forever 21



I almost died when I saw these tights at Forever 21 - I actually had to dig around a LOT to find my size - I'm pretty sure someone was hiding them, because when I finally found some that would fit, they were buried in the wrong tub with a bunch of different headbands. What do you think - too much?



I love Betsey Johnson - everything she does is so fun! These tights are one of my favorite recent purchases. They're kind of a weird material (not very stretchy), but they look fantastic with my favorite long black t-shirt.



I've also been buying a lot of hats lately (obviously) - this pink one is super comfy!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE those Betsey Johnson and Forever21 tights! I don't think they are too much at all...I definitely think that you can rock them!

    ReplyDelete