Friday, June 11, 2010

Mercurial


it is HOT HOT HOT in Cincinnati right now... in between my TWO jobs (a summer internship at the Contemporary Art Center and a permanent job at the local Nordstrom) I was able to meet up with my friend Arielle for a few quick snapshots and an iced coffee...



my absolute FAVORITE summer cardigan (confession: i wear it in the winter, too...) - I got it at Anthropologie right before I went away to college FIVE years ago... I think I maybe wore it once until my junior year, but ever since then I've been wearing it with everything. The appliques are getting loose and it's getting a little dingy, but I'm hoping to get it fixed up a little sometime soon...



New dress, bought with my new discount... I really love the lacy detail


OMG sparkly gold TOMS... when they catch the sun, they're absolutely blinding. Super comfortable, but definitely not for the faint of heart (also purchased with my new discount...)


Arielle, my lovely photographer...


cardigan: moth for anthropologie
dress: soprano for nordstrom
shoes: TOMS
sunnies: men's dept. in urban outfitters

3 comments:

  1. i'm head over heels in love with your outfit! that floral cardigan is perfection :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the way you took the dress detail shot in your compact- very cute idea! and the one of your AMAZING toms is really good too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoy your blog and look forward to your posts. Thank you for sharing. Denise

    ReplyDelete